Robin McBride NP-C, MSN
Robin McBride is a Certified Nurse Practitioner.
Robin earned a Family Nurse Practitioner Certification at Holy Names University in Oakland, California. She received a Master of Science in Nursing at the University of San Francisco and a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Previously, Robin was a Registered Nurse at Community Medical Centers in Fresno and Clovis, Valley Children’s Hospital, and at a school district in the Bay Area.
Robin entered the medical profession after teaching science and math at Fusion Academy and Tilden Preparatory School in Walnut Creek, California.
Robin speaks some conversational Spanish.
Education and Training
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification – Holy Names University – Oakland, CA
- Master of Science, Nursing – University of San Francisco – San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology – University of California, Santa Cruz – Santa Cruz, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- California Registered Nurse
- California Public Health Nurse
- California Family Nurse Practitioner