Robert Libke MD
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
Robert Libke, MD, specializes and is board certified in infectious disease.
Dr. Libke attended the University of Washington in Seattle to earn his Bachelor of Arts in Sociology. Upon completing his undergraduate education, Dr. Libke matriculated to Marquette University School of Medicine in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to achieve his Doctor of Medicine. Dr. Libke then completed an internship at the Memorial Hospital of Long Beach. He then completed his residency training at the University of Washington, where he also became Chief Resident during his training. Dr. Libke continued his education at the University of Washington by completing a fellowship in infectious disease.
Dr. Libke’s special interests include coccidioidomycosis, hospital epidemiology, and infection prevention.
As an active member of the medical community, Dr. Libke is involved in many organizations and societies, including the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, American Society for Microbiology, American College of Physicians, Association for Professionals in Infection Control, and more.
Education and Training
- Infectious Disease Fellowship – University of Washington – Seattle, WA
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Washington – Seattle, WA
- Internship – Memorial Hospital of Long Beach – Long Beach, CA
- Doctor of Medicine – Marquette University School of Medicine – Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology – University of Washington – Seattle, WA
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine