Robert Libke M.D.
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief of Infectious Diseases, UCSF Fresno
Robert Libke, M.D., specializes in infectious diseases. He received his board certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Dr. Libke received his residency and fellowship at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Education and Training
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Residency
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – Infectious Disease