Robert Libke M.D.
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief of Infectious Diseases, UCSF Fresno
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Robert Libke, M.D., specializes in infectious diseases. He received his board certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Dr. Libke received his residency and fellowship at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Residency
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – Infectious Disease