Richa Kaushal M.D.
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Richa Kaushal, M.D., earned her medical degree at Kasturba Medical College. She then went on to complete residency in Pediatrics at Oakland University William Beaumont Children’s Hospital.
Her special interests include child obesity prevention, child psychiatry, eating disorders in children, and behavioral developmental pediatrics.
Education & Medical Training
- Oakland University William Beaumont Children’s Hospital; Pediatric Residency
- Kasturba Medical College; Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension