Renee Kinman M.D., Ph.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
Renee Kinman, M.D., Ph.D., is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She earned her medical degree at Case Western University. She completed a residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at University Hospitals of Cleveland/Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital. Her fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology was also completed at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital.
Renee Kinman, M.D., Ph.D., is currently an Associate Program Director for the University of California, San Francisco, Fresno Pediatric Residency Program. She is also an Associate Clinical Professor for University of California, San Francisco. She has extensive experience instructing at other institutions including University of Southern California School of Medicine and West Los Angeles Community College.
She has received many awards and honors including the Children’s Hospital Central California Champion in the Community Award and the Resident Teaching Award from UCSF Fresno. She is currently enrolled in a Master’s in Education program at California State University Fresno (Curriculum Design & Instruction option).
In her free time, Renee Kinman, M.D., Ph.D., enjoys figure skating and is working on completing her gold medal in ice dance.
Education and Training
- American Academy of Pediatrics; Federal Advocacy Training and Advanced Advocacy Training
- University of California, San Francisco; Teaching Scholars Program
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital; Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital; Internal Medicine/Pediatric Residency
- Case Western Reserve University; Medical School
- University of Southern California; Physiology and Biophysics Ph.D.
- University of California, San Diego; Chemistry B.A.
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics – Endocrinology Certification