Raymundo Punzalan M.D., FACE
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Raymundo Punzalan, M.D., FACE, is board certified in Bone Density Scan Endocrinology and Diabetes and Metabolism.
His residency in Internal Medicine was completed at Cook County Hospital and he finished his fellowship in Endocrinology at University Hospital, State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Raymundo Punzalan, M.D., FACE, is a Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology. He is also a member of many other organizations including the Endocrine Society and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
His hobbies include golfing. He is fluent in Filipino.
Education & Medical Training
- University Hospital, State University of New York at Stony Brook; Endocrinology Fellowship
- Cook County Hospital; Internal Medicine Residency
- University of California, Los Angeles Diabetes Research Lab; Postdoctoral Fellow
- Malacanang Clinic; Rural Health Practice Program
- Manila Medical Center; Rotating Internship
- University of East College of Medicine; Medical School
- Ateneo de Manila University; Bachelor of Arts
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Nevada State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Subspecialty Certification