Randall Stern MD, FACS
- Medical Director, Valley Vascular Surgery Associates
- Chairman/President, Central California Faculty Medical Group Board of Directors
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
Randall Stern, MD, FACS, specializes in Vascular Surgery. He is board certified in Surgery.
He completed his fellowship training at Geisinger Medical Center and Stanford University School of Medicine. He received his residency training through the University of California, San Francisco, Fresno Medical Education Program.
In addition to Vascular Surgery, Dr. Stern performs Endovascular Intervention techniques.
Education and Training
- University of California San Francisco Fresno Medical Education Program, Residency
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Fellowship
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Surgery