Randall Stern MD, FACS
- Chairman/President, Central California Faculty Medical Group Board of Directors
- Medical Director, Valley Vascular Surgery Associates
- Professor of Clinical Surgery, UCSF
Randall Stern, MD, FACS, specializes in vascular surgery and is board certified in general surgery.
He completed his fellowship training at Geisinger Medical Center and Stanford University School of Medicine. He received his residency training through UCSF Fresno.
In addition to vascular surgery, Dr. Stern performs endovascular intervention techniques.
Education and Training
- University of California San Francisco Fresno Medical Education Program, Residency
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Fellowship
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Surgery