Raminder Pal Singh Cheema MD
Raminder Pal Singh Cheema, MD is fellowship trained in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and board certified in Psychiatry.
He completed his Psychiatry residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center and completed 1 year training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy at New York College of Psychoanalytic Institute. Then he finished a fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at Baylor College of Medicine, during which time he trained at Texas Children’s Hospital and The Menninger Clinic.
His professional interests include child and adolescent psychiatry with a focus on ADHD and mood disorders.
Dr. Cheema is currently faculty of University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Psychiatry. He is also a member of many organizations including the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the American Psychiatric Association.
Education & Medical Training
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship; Baylor College of Medicine
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy 1 Year Training; New York Medical College Psychoanalytic Institute
- Psychiatry Residency; Icahn School of Medicine at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Medical School; Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology – Psychiatry Certification
Psychiatry with an Emphasis on the Medically Hospitalized (Consultation-Liaison)