Paul Do M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Paul Do, M.D., is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at University of Nevada School of Medicine and went on to finish his fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonology at University of California, Irvine. After finishing his fellowship he worked at Miller Children’s Hospital in Long Beach, CA before joining the faculty at UCSF Fresno.
His main areas of interest are cystic fibrosis, asthma and chronic cough. While at Miller Children’s Hospital he specialized in infant pulmonary function testing as well as nasal potential difference testing in cystic fibrosis patients.
He has had previous publications in areas of plastic bronchitis, cystic fibrosis and atypical mycobacterial infections.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, Irvine; Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship
- University of Nevada, Reno; Pediatric Residency
- George’s School of Medicine; Medical School
- University of California, Los Angeles; Biochemistry B.S.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatric Pulmonology Certification
- California State Medical License
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension