Patrick Macmillan M.D., FACP
- Chief of Hospice and Palliative Care, UCSF Fresno
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Patrick Macmillan, M.D., FACP, is board certified in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
He received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine and completed a combined Internal Medicine and Psychiatry residency at East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine where he served as Chief Resident. He also has six years of experience in home hospice care.
Patrick Macmillan, M.D., FACP, has given multiple presentations in subjects related to both internal medicine, psychiatry, and palliative care. He also has an extensive list of awards including the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Teaching and Humanism award and the Roy-Miller Award: Outstanding Faculty Teacher.
His hobbies include boating and music.
Education & Medical Training
- East Tennessee State University, James H. Quillen College of Medicine; Internal Medicine & Psychiatry Combined Residency
- Ross University School of Medicine; Medical School
- University of Southern Indiana; History B.S., Biology Minor
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Hospice and Palliative Medicine Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology Certification
- California State Medical License