Patricia Gresham ANP-BC, MSN, RN, CCRN
Patricia Gresham is a nurse practitioner with nearly 30 years of experience who has been a valued member of the University Sleep and Pulmonary Associates office since 2018.
Patricia received a Master of Science in Nursing from Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania, and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Graceland University, Lamoni, Iowa.
Among her extensive professional experiences, Patricia was a volunteer nurse practitioner providing primary care services to indigent patients at the El Milagro Clinic in McAllen, Texas while she was a faculty associate in the nursing program at South Texas College.
Education and Training
- Master of Science, Nursing – Villanova University – Villanova, PA
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Graceland University – Lamoni, IA
- Associate Degree, Nursing – Florida Community College – Jacksonville, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Villanova University – Villanova, PA
Licensure & Certifications
- American Nurses Credentialing Center – Certified Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
- Certification of Critical Care Nurses – American Association of Critical Care Nurse
- American Nursing Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- State of California – Registered Nurse, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- State of Texas – Registered Nurse, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- State of Pennsylvania – Registered Nurse, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner