Patil Armenian M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Assistant Research Director, UCSF Fresno
Emergency Medicine & Toxicology
Patil Armenian, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Toxicology.
She completed her medical degree at the Boston University School of Medicine. Her residency in Emergency Medicine was completed at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno where she earned the position of Chief Resident. She completed her fellowship training in Medical Toxicology at University of California, San Francisco.
Patil Armenian, M.D. is active in giving presentations on emergency medicine and toxicology. She also has an extensive list of publications.
She has a personal interest in photography and graphic design and has won multiple photography awards. She has participated in design projects such as creating the UCSF Fresno Emergency Medicine department logo.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco; Toxicology Fellowship
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- Boston University School of Medicine; Medical School
- University of California, Los Angeles; Physiological Science B.S.
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Base Hospital Physician – Fresno, Kings, Tulare, Madera EMS
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support