Panchali Khanna M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Panchali Khanna, M.D., is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
She completed residency at Michigan State University. She then went on to finish both her research fellowship and clinical fellowship in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism at Wayne State University.
She has been a volunteer physician for many organizations including the Tzu Chi Medical Camp in Fresno and the Friendship Clinic at Ingham Community Health Center and Michigan State University College of Human Osteopathic Medicine.
Panchali Khanna, M.D., is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor of University of California, San Francisco. She has also held faculty appointments at Michigan State University and Wayne State University.
She is an Associate Member of the American College of Physicians. She is also a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the Endocrine Society.
Her hobbies include hiking and swimming. She is fluent in English and Hindi.
Education & Medical Training
- Wayne State University, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism – Clinical Fellow
- Wayne State University, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism – Research Fellow
- Michigan State University – Internal Medicine Residency
- Dr D.Y. Patil Medical College – Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification – Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Subspecialty Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification