Pamela Emeney MD, RN
- Medical Director, University Obstretrics & Gynecology Center
- Assistant Chief, UCSF Fresno Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pamela Emeney, MD, RN, is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Emeney began her career in Palm Springs, California many years ago as a critical care nurse. She then switched to medicine and after one year as a family practice resident, she switched to obstetrics and gynecology and completed her training at the Brooklyn Hospital Center in Brooklyn, New York. She then joined the faculty at Texas Tech and began to develop her two passions, laparoscopic surgery and adolescent gynecology.
She then came to UCSF Fresno in 2008 and has continued to peruse both minimally invasive surgery and adolescent gynecological health care. Dr. Emeney brings an unusual talent, that of a nurse and physician, and strives to provide MIS opportunities, both robotic and straight stick, for the residents.
Education and Training
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center Weill-Cornell Medical Center; Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- St. George’s University School of Medicine; Medical School
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology Certification