Nicholas Levine M.D.
Neuro-Oncological & Skull Based Surgery
Nicholas Levine, M.D., specializes in the treatment of cranial and spinal conditions.
Dr. Levine’s background in microsurgical and endoscopic techniques provide individualized treatment of skull base tumors and tumors of the brain and spine.
Dr. Levine is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) , the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS), the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) and the North American Skull Base Society (NASBS).
Education and Training
- Skull Base/Cerebrovascular Fellowship, University of South Florida
- Cerebrovascular Fellowship, University of Cincinnati
- Neurosurgery Residency, University of Cincinnati
- Medical School, University of Michigan Medical School
- BS, Neuroscience, University of California at Los Angeles
Licensure & Certifications
- Board Certification, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- California State Medical License
- CAMB, California
- TSMB, Texas
- FLMB, Florida