Ngwe Yin M.D.
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Dr. Yin received her medical degree from University of Medicine Mandalay. On completion of a residency training in internal medicine at Central Michigan University College of Medicine, Dr. Yin completed a fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
Her practice is general endocrinology including diabetes and thyroid diseases. She strives to provide high quality evidence-based care for all her patients.
In her spare time, she enjoys practicing yoga, listening to music and spending time with her family. She speaks fluent Mandarin and Burmese.
Education & Medical Training
- Endocrinology Fellowship; Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency; Central Michigan University College of Medicine
- Medical School; University of Medicine Mandalay
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine – General Certification