Ngwe Yin M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Ngwe Yin, MD is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF, Fresno Medical Education Program.
She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Central Michigan University College of Medicine and a fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
She is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology. She is an active member of the Endocrine Society. She received the Endocrine Society outstanding abstract award in 2019 and UCSF Fresno best faculty teacher award in 2019. She strives to provide high quality, evidence-based care for all her patients.
Her clinical interests/expertise include all types of diabetes mellitus, insulin pump therapy, thyroid disorders (hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, thyroid nodule and thyroid cancer), parathyroid disorders, osteoporosis, pituitary and adrenal disorders, polycystic ovary syndrome.
Education & Medical Training
- Endocrinology Fellowship; Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency; Central Michigan University College of Medicine
- Medical School; University of Medicine Mandalay
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine – General Certification