Nancy Hua D.O.
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Nancy Hua, D.O., is board certified in Pediatrics.
She earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences and completed residency in Pediatrics from University of California, San Francisco, Fresno. She went on to complete her fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at Oregon Health & Sciences University.
Her professional interests include general cardiology, fetal imaging and adult congenital heart disease.
Dr. Hua’s teaching responsibilities included instructing pediatric residents and medical students; presenting at the weekly surgical conference and monthly multi-disciplinary morbidity and mortality conference at Oregon Health & Science University. During her time as a pediatric resident at UCSF Fresno, she supervised and taught medical students and residents in the departments of Pediatrics, Family & Community Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, and Emergency Medicine.
She is a member of many organizations including the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Society of Echocardiography.
Her hobbies include spending time with family, traveling, and tasting different ethnic cuisine. She is proficient in Vietnamese.
Education & Medical Training
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship; Oregon Health & Sciences University
- Certificate in Human Investigations; Oregon Health & Sciences University
- Pediatrics Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Medical School; Western University of Health Sciences
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Oregon State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics – General Certification
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension