Morgan Kelly PA-C
Morgan Kelly is a certified physician assistant who received a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Kentucky, College of Health Sciences in Lexington, Kentucky.
While pursuing her degrees, Morgan worked as a Nursing Care Technician for the University of Kentucky HealthCare. Her international health care experience includes a women’s health rotation at Raleigh Fitkin Memorial Hospital in Eswatini, Manzini, a medical mission trip to Piedras Negras, Mexico, and elder care in England, Scotland, and Wales.
Morgan is a self-described avid runner who has competed in marathons and enjoys collecting four-leaf clovers. Her other activities include hiking, hunting, and fishing; she is a proud member of the Lady Bass Angler’s Association. Her interests in legislation and politics led to an internship with Kentucky House Representative Mike Denham.
Education and Training
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies – University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences – Lexington, KY
- Bachelor of Science – University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences – Lexington, KY
- Associate of Arts – Maysville Community and Technical College – Maysville, KY
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants – Board Certified
- California Physician Assistant Board License