Monica Windsor DNP, FNP-BC, RN, MSN, CNS
Monica Windsor is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
She first attended the College of the Sequoias in Visalia, California to receive her Associate of Science in nursing. Monica then went on to earn her Bachelor of Science in nursing and Master of Science in nursing under the Clinical Nurse Specialist option, both from Fresno State. Upon graduating from Fresno State, Monica matriculated to the University of California, San Francisco to earn her Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner, and her Doctor of Nursing Practice.
Monica is active in the medical community as a member of the Pulmonary Hypertension Professional Network, Association of Vascular Access, and the American Nurses Association.
When Monica isn’t assisting patients, you can find her spending time with her husband and children. She loves to travel, read, and is active within community events.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Nursing Practice; University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner; University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Master of Science, Nursing; California State University, Fresno, Fresno, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing; California State University, Fresno, Fresno, CA
- Associate of Science, Nursing; College of the Sequoias, Visalia, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Public Health Nurse
- Vascular Access Board Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support