Mokhtar El Deeb, MD, FACOG
- Assistant Clinical Professor
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mokhtar El Deeb MD, FACOG, is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
He earned his medical degree from Mansoura University in Egypt and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, an affiliate of Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai in New Jersey.
Dr. El Deeb is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
Dr. El Deeb’s hobbies include cooking, reading, and family outdoor activities. He is fluent in Arabic.
Education and Training
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency –St Joseph’s Regional Medical Center, an Affiliate of Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai – Paterson, NJ
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency – Egypt
- Medical School – Mansoura University – Mansoura, Egypt
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- California Medical License
- Texas Medical License