Mohammed Sani Bukari M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Mohammed Sani Bukari, M.D., is fellowship trained in Hematology and Medical Oncology. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
He completed his residency in Internal Medicine-Pediatrics at Wayne State University. He also finished his fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology at Wayne State University at the Karmanos Cancer Institute. During his fellowship, he served as Chief Fellow.
He is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the American Society of Hematology.
His hobbies include soccer.
Education & Medical Training
- Wayne State University/Karmanos Cancer Institute; Hematology and Medical Oncology Fellowship
- Wayne State University; Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency
- University of Ghana Medical School; Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification