Michael Haight M.D., MHA
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
Michael Haight, M.D., MHA is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
He earned his medical degree at Loyola Stritch School of Medicine in Illinois. He completed residency in Pediatrics at University of California, San Diego and went on to finish his fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles/University of Southern California.
Michael Haight, M.D., MHA has held teaching positions in Pediatric Gastroenterology for more than 20 years. He has multiple awards including the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program Pediatric Pearls Teaching Honor and the UC Davis Department of Pediatrics Teaching Award.
He enjoys Native American rock art.
Education and Training
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles/University of Southern California; Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship
- University of California, San Diego; Pediatrics Residency
- University of Southern California; Masters in Health Administration
- Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine; Medical School
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatric Gastroenterology Certification
- California State Medical License
- National Board Nutrition Support Clinicians Certification