Melody Kuo PA-C
Melody Kuo is a certified physician assistant who received a Master of Health Sciences, Physician Assistant at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. She also earned a Bachelor of Arts in integrative biology at the University of California, Berkeley.
She added to her education by gaining valuable experience as a physician assistant in adult cardiac surgery at Stanford Health Care in Palo Alto, California, and as an emergency department scribe for the Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California. Melody was also a medical assistant at GI Consultants of San Jose in San Jose, California, and an ophthalmology technician for Steven A. Harrison, MD, in Walnut Creek, California.
Melody is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Education and Training
- Master of Health Sciences, Physician Assistant – Duke University – Durham, NC
- Bachelor of Arts, Integrative Biology – University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants – Board Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support – American Heart Association