Melissa Hansen PA-C
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Melissa H. Hansen, PA-C is a nationally certified Physician Assistant.
She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant studies at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Melissa has extensive dermatology and family practice experience. She most recently practiced dermatology locally in Turlock, during which time she served as a preceptor to multiple medical students.
Her professional interests include advances in treatment for metastatic melanoma, immunotherapy, global health, cell therapy, and an overall holistic approach to medical care.
Melissa is a member of multiple organizations including the California Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
In her free time, she enjoys time spent with family and outdoors, as well as, traveling and providing volunteer aid abroad.
Education & Medical Training
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies; Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pre-Med: Interdisciplinary Health Services, B.S., Psychology and Faith Justice Minors; Saint Joseph’s University
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- California State License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Drug Enforcement Agency License