Maximino Brambila M.D., MBA
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Orthopaedic Surgery and Hand, Elbow, & Upper Extremity
Maximino Brambila, M.D., MBA, completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Harbor-UCLA and finished his fellowship in Orthopaedic Hand Surgery at University of Miami. His fellowship training specialized in diagnosing, treating, and managing upper extremity conditions such as hand and wrist fractures, trauma, sports injuries, and peripheral nerve injuries.
He is a native speaker of Spanish.
Education and Training
- University of Miami; Orthopaedic Hand Surgery Fellowship
- Harbor-UCLA; Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- University of California, Los Angeles; Medical School
- University of California, Los Angeles; Real Estate Development and Entrepreneurial Studies M.B.A.
- University of California, San Diego; Molecular Biology B.S., Spanish Literature Minor
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- Radiology/Fluoroscopy Certification