Maximino Brambila M.D., MBA
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Maximino Brambila, M.D., MBA, completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Harbor-UCLA and finished his fellowship in Orthopaedic Hand Surgery at University of Miami. His fellowship training specialized in diagnosing, treating, and managing upper extremity conditions such as hand and wrist fractures, trauma, sports injuries, and peripheral nerve injuries.
He is a native speaker of Spanish.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Miami; Orthopaedic Hand Surgery Fellowship
- Harbor-UCLA; Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- University of California, Los Angeles; Medical School
- University of California, Los Angeles; Real Estate Development and Entrepreneurial Studies M.B.A.
- University of California, San Diego; Molecular Biology B.S., Spanish Literature Minor
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- Radiology/Fluoroscopy Certification
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care