Luis A. Dehesa M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
General and Surgical Dermatology for Adult and Pediatric Care
Luis A. Dehesa, M.D., is board certified in Dermatology.
He was a board certified dermatologist in Spain when he met his wife, a Fresno native, and decided to move to the United States.
Dr. Dehesa then repeated his dermatology training in the U.S. He completed his internship in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami, Florida. His Dermatology residency was completed at University of Texas Health and Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. He also spent a year as a research fellow at the University of Miami Hospital where he participated in multiple clinical trials for psoriasis, lupus and onychomycosis among others.
He has two children and enjoys sports, traveling, spending time with his family and eating good food.
Education and Training
- Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain – Medical School
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami, Florida – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Texas, Health Science Center at San Antonio – Dermatology Residency
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Dermatology Certification
- ECFMG Certified