Lori Weichenthal M.D.
- Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, UCSF
Lori Weichenthal, M.D., attended the University of California, San Diego for her undergraduate degree. She completed her medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco. Her emergency medicine residency was completed at the UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program. She is board certified in emergency medicine.
Dr. Weichenthal has a special interest in medical education, wilderness medicine and physician wellness.
Dr. Weichenthal received the UCSF Fresno Faculty Research Award in 2006 and the UCSF Fresno Housestaff Research Award in 1998. She teaches yoga to weekly community classes and to youth with disabilities and weight issues.
Dr. Weichenthal enjoys Anusara yoga, long-distance running, reading, cooking, wine tasting, hiking and traveling.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California-San Diego
- University of California San Francisco – Medical School
- University of California San Francisco Fresno Medical Education Program, Emergency Medicine Residency
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Emergency Medicine