Lindsay Weller PA-C, ATC
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Lindsay Weller, PA-C, ATC, is a certified Physician Assistant.
She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Western University of Health Sciences and she completed residency in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Lindsay Weller, PA-C, ATC is also a certified Athletic Trainer. She was faculty at York County School of Technology where she developed a student athletic training program including didactic and clinical work.
She is a member of the American Academy of PAs, the American College of Sports Medicine, and the National Athletic Trainers’ Association.
Her hobbies include basketball, soccer, and outdoor activities.
Education & Medical Training
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies; Western University of Health Sciences
- Athletic Training B.S.; West Chester University of Pennsylvania
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Athletic Trainer Certification
Orthopaedic Surgery Physicians
Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Joint Replacement, and Fracture Care