Lily Darpli MSN, NP-C
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Lily Darpli, FNP is a certified Nurse Practitioner.
She earned her Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner degree at California State University, Fresno. She is also certified in chemotherapy biotherapy from the Oncology Nursing Society.
Her professional interests include treating and caring for the breast cancer patients.
She has previous experience from many practice sites including Community Regional Medical Center, University Oncology Associates and DaVita dialysis.
In her free time, she enjoys travelling, hiking, dancing, cooking, gardening, and spending time with her friends and family. She is fluent in Nepalese.
Education & Medical Training
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner; California State University, Fresno
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing; Grand Canyon University
- Associates of Science in Nursing; Fresno City College
- Associates of Liberal Arts; Fresno City College
Certifications & Licensure
- State of California Board of Registered Nurses – Nurse Practitioner Certification
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners – Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- State of California Board of Registered Nurses – Registered Nurse Certification
- Oncology Nursing Society – Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate