Lidia Rodriguez-Carranza M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Lidia Rodriguez Carranza joined the faculty for the Hospice and Palliative Medicine fellowship in April 2015.
She is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Before coming to Fresno Dr. Rodriguez-Carranza was Clinical Director of Geriatric Services at Golden Valley Health Centers. She also precepted University of the Pacific and UC Davis students. Dr. Rodriguez-Carranza did her residency training at Harrisburg Hospital in Pennsylvania and completed a one-year fellowship in Geriatrics at the University of Pittsburgh.
Born and raised in Peru Dr. Rodriguez-Carranza is fluent in both Spanish and English. She enjoys outdoor activities: hiking, sightseeing, rafting and exercising. She also enjoys traveling and listening to music.
Education and Training
- Geriatric Medicine Fellowship; University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency; Harrisburg Hospital, Pinnacle Health System
- Medical School; Autonomous University of Guadalajara
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine – General Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Geriatric Medicine Certification
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Hospice & Palliative Medicine Certification