Liana Milanes M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Family & Community Medicine
Liana Milanes, M.D., is board certified in Family Medicine.
She earned her medical degree at Ross University School of Medicine. Her residency in Family & Community Medicine was completed at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno where she also served as Chief Resident.
Her professional interests include Community Medicine, Reproductive Health, Sexual Health Education, Mental Health and Wellness, Simulation in Medical Education, LGBT Health.
Dr. Milanes is currently faculty of UCSF in the UCSF Fresno Department of Family & Community Medicine. She has given talks on health and medical education for California State University, Fresno and the Fresno County Office of Education. She has also participated in Doctor’s Academy providing academic and career counseling to local high school students.
Her hobbies include spending time with her dogs (Mango & Papaya), reading, hiking, gardening and cooking Cuban food. She is a native Spanish speaker.
Education and Training
- Family & Community Medicine Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Medical School; Ross University School of Medicine
- Biology B.S. & Philosophy B.A.; Florida International University
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification