Leslie Storey M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Mohs Surgery, General Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery
Leslie Storey, M.D., specializes in Mohs & dermatological surgery and general dermatology. She is board certified in dermatology. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley. She completed her internship in surgery at Kern Medical Center, Bakersfield. Her dermatology residency and Mohs fellowship were completed at Loma Linda Medical Center.
Immediately following her education at Loma Linda Medical Center she remained there and was an Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. She then took her career (and family) to Sydney, Australia where she worked as a Mohs surgeon at the Skin and Cancer Foundation of Australia.
She and her husband, who are both Fresno natives, have three children and enjoy water polo and traveling.
Education and Training
- University of California, Berkeley
- Kern Medical Center – Bakersfield, Surgical Internship
- Loma Linda Medical Center, Dermatology Residency
- Loma Linda Medical Center, Mohs Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Dermatology