Leo Fong M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Leo Fong, M.D., specializes in Vascular Surgery. He is board certified in surgery. In addition to Vascular Surgery, Dr. Fong performs the VNUS Closure Procedure.
His fellowship training was at the University of Tennessee. He received his residency training through the University of California, San Francisco, Fresno Medical Education Program. He attended Tufts University School of Medicine and completed his internship at the University of Southern California Medical Center. His undergraduate education was completed at Johns Hopkins University School of Arts and Sciences.
Education and Training
- Johns Hopkins University
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Internship
- University of California San Francisco Fresno Medical Education Program, Residency
- University of Tennessee, Fellowship
Licensure & Certifications
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Surgery