Leigh Ann O’Banion M.D.
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Leigh Ann O’Banion, M.D., is board certified in Surgery and fellowship trained in Vascular Surgery.
She earned her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine. She then completed her residency in General Surgery at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno and finished her fellowship in Vascular Surgery at University of California, San Francisco.
Leigh Ann O’Banion, M.D., instructed and supervised medical students and residents in the UCSF Department of Vascular Surgery while completing her fellowship.
She has been invited to present at many events including the Western Vascular Society in Colorado Springs and the UCSF Vascular Symposium in San Francisco.
She is a member of the American College of Surgeons and the Society of Vascular Surgery.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Francisco; Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; General Surgery Residency
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine; Medical School
- Louisiana State University; Biological Sciences B.S.
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Surgery Certification
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
- AART Flouroscopy License
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider
- Alliance for Physician Certification and Advancement
- RPVI Certification