Kurt Brueggemann M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Kurt Brueggemann, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He earned his medical degree at Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Kurt Brueggemann, M.D. has won multiple physics awards and has been an instructor teaching physics for The Princeton Review and University of Cincinnati.
In his personal time, he writes music and plays drums. He also enjoys outdoor activities such as running, hiking, and climbing.
Education and Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Emergency Medicine Residency
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine; Medical School
- University of Cincinnati; Physics B.S., Cum Laude
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License
- Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Base Hospital Physician, Central California EMS Agency
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider