Krystal Rodriguez NP-C, MSN
Krystal Rodriguez is a certified nurse practitioner with more than 16 years of experience.
Krystal received her Master of Science in nursing from Fresno Pacific University and a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Fresno State. She also earned an associate’s degree in nursing at West Hills College.
Before joining Central California Faculty Medical Group as a University Pulmonary Associates provider, Krystal was a registered nurse in the emergency department and trauma center at Community Regional Medical Center and a Licensed Vocational Nurse for the Tulare Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Tulare, California.
Krystal has given presentations and invited lectures to the nursing departments at area colleges and has been published in the Journal of Public Health and Management Practice.
Education and Training
- Master of Science, Nursing – Fresno Pacific University – Fresno, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – California State University, Fresno – Fresno, CA
- Associate of Nursing, Health Science – West Hills College – Lemoore, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- California Board of Registered Nursing – Nurse Practitioner
- California Board of Registered Nursing – Registered Nurse