Krishe Menezes M.D., FRCPC
- Health Sciences Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Krishe Menezes, M.D., FRCPC, is board certified in Neurology and fellowship trained in Movement Disorders.
His residency in Neurology was completed at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, and his fellowship in Movement Disorders was finished at University of Western Ontario.
Dr. Menezes has spoken many times on Parkinson’s disease at events including the Annual Parkinson’s Disease Symposium and the YMCA’s Community Outreach Talk.
He was previously Associate Professor and Associate Program Director for the Department of Neurology at University of Toledo, College of Medicine where he has received the Outstanding Teacher Award.
His hobbies include reading, sketching, traveling, backpacking, and soccer. He is fluent in Portuguese.
Education & Medical Training
- Neurology Residency; Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Movement Disorders Fellowship; University of Western Ontario
- Neurology DM; University of Bombay
- Internal Medicine MD; University of Goa
- MBBS magna cum laude; University of Goa, Goa Medical College
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certification
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Neurology