Karl Van Gundy M.D.
- Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief, UCSF Fresno Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Karl Van Gundy, M.D. specializes in Pulmonary & Critical Care with an emphasis in sleep related breathing disorders and interventional bronchoscopy.
Dr. Van Gundy is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Van Gundy received his fellowship training at the University of Southern California. His internship and residency training were completed at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Van Gundy is the Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Medical Training
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internship
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency
- University of Southern California, Fellowship
- Pulmonary Medicine, Fellowship
- Critical Care Medicine, Fellowship
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified – Sleep Medicine
Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care Medicine Physicians
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Pulmonology