Kamell Eckroth-Bernard M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Kamell Eckroth-Bernard, M.D., specializes in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. He is board certified in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Bernard completed his fellowship training at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania. He received his residency training through the University of California, San Francisco, Fresno Medical Education Program where he was the recipient of the Steven N. Parks Golden Scalpel Award.
Dr. Bernard is a member of the: American Medical Association, Society for Vascular Surgery, American Venous Forum and American College of Surgeons.
Education and Training
- Geisinger Medical Center; Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; General Surgery Residency
- Oregon Health & Science University; Medical School
- Willamette University; Biology B.S.
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Surgery – General Surgery Certification
- American Board of Surgery – Vascular Surgery Certification
- American Medical Association
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American Venous Forum
- American College of Surgeons