Kam Lun R. Au Yeung MD
- Assistant Professor, UCSF
Kam Lun Au Yeung, M.D., is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He earned his medical degree at Indiana University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Franklin Square Hospital Center.
Dr. Au Yeung is currently faculty of University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Internal Medicine. He was previously the Director of the Hospitalist Program at Franklin Square Hospital Center in Maryland.
He is a member of the Society of Hospital Medicine.
Education and Training
- Internal Medicine Residency; Franklin Square Hospital Center
- Medical School; Indiana University School of Medicine
- B.S.; State University of New York at Buffalo
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification