June Choe MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
June Choe, MD, is fellowship trained in pulmonary and critical care medicine. He is also board certified in internal medicine.
Dr. Choe completed his Bachelor of Arts in neuroscience and his Doctor of Medicine at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. Upon completing his undergraduate and medical degrees, Dr. Choe then completed an internal medicine residency and a pulmonary and critical care medicine fellowship at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Choe is an active member of the medical community. He has presented posters on various topics, including hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, inferior vena cava filter use, and critical care. He is a member of the American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians, and Society of Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Choe has also assisted and led a variety research lab projects as a research assistant and primary investigator.
When Dr. Choe is not conducting research, teaching residents, or caring for patients, you can find him visiting U.S. national parks, cooking Korean and Indian food, hiking, reading, and doing basic bicycle maintenance.
Dr. Choe is fluent in Korean and can converse in Spanish.
Education and Training
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
- Internal Medicine Residency – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
- Doctor of Medicine – Dartmouth Medical School – Hanover, NH
- Bachelor of Arts, Neuroscience – Dartmouth College – Hanover, NH
Licensure & Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine