Juan Ruvalcaba M.D.
- Health Sciences Associates Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Pathway Director, Clinica Sierra Vista-Elm Family Health Center
Family & Community Medicine
Juan Ruvalcaba, M.D., is board certified in Family Medicine.
He is the Pathway Director for the Clinica Sierra Vista-Elm Family Health Center.
Dr. Ruvalcaba received his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara School of Medicine and New York Medical College-Fifth Pathway Program. He is a graduate of the UCSF Fresno Family Medicine Residency Program (CSV pathway). His undergraduate degree from California State University, Stanislaus was in Biology.
Dr. Ruvalcaba has a strong interest in rural healthcare, particularly in the central San Joaquin Valley.
Education and Training
- Family & Community Medicine Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Medical School; New York Medical College – Fifth Pathway Program
- Medical School; Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara School of Medicine
- Biology Degree; California State University Stanislaus
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification