Jorge Montes M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCSF
Jorge Montes, M.D. is board certified in Pediatrics.
He earned his medical degree from University of Caldas School of Medicine. His residency in Pediatrics was completed at The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Children’s Hospital and his fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care was finished at University of Toronto, The Hospital for Sick Children Toronto.
Dr. Montes is currently Associate Clinical Professor of University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Pediatrics. He has held academic titles in many institutions including University of Miami School of Medicine and Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Education & Medical Training
- Pediatric Intensive Care Fellowship; University of Toronto, The Hospital for Sick Children Toronto
- Pediatric Residency; The Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Children’s Hospital
- Medical School; University of Caldas School of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics – General Certification
Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension