John Moua M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
John Moua, M.D. is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology, and specializes in Cystic Fibrosis, asthma, chronic lung disease, recurrent respiratory infections, and Valley Fever.
He received his medical degree from University of California, Davis. He completed his Pediatrics residency at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno and concluded his Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship at University of California, Irvine.
John Moua, M.D. has given multiple presentations at national conferences such as American Thoracic Society and North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference. He also received the Fellow of the Year Teaching Award from University of California, Irvine.
He enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is fluent in English and Hmong.
Education and Training
- University of California, Irvine; Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Pediatric Residency
- University of California, Davis; Medical School
- Cornell University; Human Biology, Health & Society B.S.
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Pediatrics Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology Certification