Jessica Mason M.D.
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Jessica Mason, M.D., is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
She earned her medical degree from Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California and her residency in Emergency Medicine was completed at MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic, Case Western University.
Dr. Mason is part of medical podcasts, EM:RAP C3 and This Won’t Hurt a Bit. EM:RAP C3 is focused on medical education within the medical community. This Won’t Hurt a Bit, on the other hand, is an entertaining podcast for the general public. Both highlight patients describing their experiences dealing with medical conditions and going through treatments.
Education and Training
- Emergency Medicine Residency; MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic, Case Western Reserve University
- Medical School; Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Provider
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- NIH Stroke Provider
- Basic Life Support Provider