Sadeed Jawad MD
Sadeed Jawad, MD is a board certified provider specializing in psychiatry.
Dr. Jawad attended medical school at the University of Babylon in Iraq and also completed an Internal Medical residency in Iraq. During his residency at Merjan Teaching Hospital in Iraq, he served as Chief Resident. He completed his psychiatry residency at the Spokane Teaching Health Center in Washington.
Dr. Jawad is fluent in Arabic.
Education and Training
- Psychiatry Residency, Spokane Psychiatry Resident Program – Spokane Teaching Health Center – Spokane, WA
- Chief Resident – Merjan Teaching Hospital – Algeria Quarter, Hilla, Babylon, Iraq
- Internal Medicine Residency – Al Hashimia General Hospital – Alhashimia, Babylon, Iraq
- Residency – Al Hilla General Hospital – Hilla, Babylon, Iraq
- Medical School – University of Babylon – Hilla, Babylon, Iraq
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- Washington State Medical License