Jason A. Davis M.D.
- Assistant Professor, UCSF
- Co-Director of Orthopaedic Trauma, CRMC
Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma
Jason Davis, M.D., earned his medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. As a resident in Orthopaedic Surgery, at the University of Southern California, he served as Administrative Chief Resident and was awarded the Michael J. Patzakis Leadership Award. He completed his fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
As an Assistant Professor for UCSF in the UCSF Fresno Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Dr. Davis is heavily involved in teaching residents. He is also an active in the medical community as a member of the AOTrauma North America, an organization committed to the teaching of fracture care to orthopaedic residents and young attending surgeons nationwide, and has published several articles in peer reviewed journals.
Dr. Davis was honored for his teaching skills as a recipient of the Howard Rosen Table Instructor Award.
When Dr. Davis is not in the office, you can find him spending time with his family, playing all kinds of sports, restoring classic cars, and learning guitar.
Dr. Davis is fluent in Spanish.
Education and Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston; Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship
- University of Southern California; Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- University of Arizona College of Medicine; Medical School
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License