Jasmine Kaur Garcha M.D.
- Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Jasmine Kaur Garcha, M.D. is board certified in Family Medicine.
She earned her medical degree at Ross University School of Medicine and completed her residency in Family & Community Medicine at University of California, San Francisco, Fresno.
Jasmine Kaur Garcha, M.D. is interested in providing medical care to underserved populations. She has been a volunteer for multiple organizations including Physicians for Human Rights, Jacobs Heart Child’s Cancer Association, and the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America Young Professional Group. She has also worked on quality improvement projects dealing with asthma and diabetes mellitus.
Her hobbies include spending time with family, dancing, and doing arts and crafts. She is fluent in Punjabi.
Education & Medical Training
- University of California, San Francisco, Fresno; Family & Community Medicine Residency
- Ross University School of Medicine; Medical School
- University of California, Santa Cruz; Molecular Cell & Developmental Biology, B.S., Sociology Minor
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification
- California State Medical License