Jahyeok Ihm M.D., MPH
- Clinical Instructor, UCSF
Jahyeok Ihm, M.D., MPH, earned her medical degree at Eulji University School of Medicine. She completed her Master of Public Health degree at Yale School of Public Health. Her residency in Internal Medicine and Preventative Medicine was completed at Yale-Griffin Hospital.
Dr. Ihm is currently a Clinical Instructor of University of California, San Francisco in the UCSF Fresno Department of Internal Medicine. Dr. Ihm’s research interests include cancer prevention, health care policy and quality improvement.
Her hobbies include swimming and hiking. She is fluent in English and Korean.
Education and Training
- Griffin Hospital, Connecticut; Internal Medicine & Preventative Medicine Combined Residency
- Yale School of Public Health; Advanced Professional Master of Public Health
- Eulji University School of Medicine; Medical School
Licensure & Certifications
- California State Medical License
- Connecticut State Medical License