Ivan Gomez M.D.
- Health Sciences Clinical Professor, UCSF
- Chief, UCSF Fresno Department of Family & Community Medicine
- Program Director, California Area Health Education Center
Ivan Gomez, M.D., specializes in family and community medicine. He has a BS degree in Biochemistry from the University of California, Los Angeles. His medical degree was completed at Chicago Medical School. He completed his residency training at the University of California, Davis, Family Medicine Program in Merced.
He is involved in family-oriented adult and pediatric HIV/AIDS care and is the Medical Director of the Pacific AIDS Education Training Center.
Dr. Gomez precepts and provides clinical care at our rural site in Selma and is an Advisory Faculty for the Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics course held at UCSF Fresno annually.
Education & Medical Training
- Family & Community Medicine Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
- Medical Degree; Chicago Medical School
- Biochemistry B.S.; University of California, Los Angeles
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification