Ila Pourhashem Naeni D.O.
- Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor, UCSF
Ila Pourhashem Naeni, D.O., is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Naeni is a graduate of Western University of Health Sciences. Her undergraduate degree in Biopsychology is from the University of California Santa Barbara. She completed her residency training in family medicine at UCSF Fresno.
Dr. Naeni had a busy practice at Clinica Sierra Vista Elm, a federally qualified health center, before joining the faculty at UCSF Fresno. Dr. Naeni practices primarily at CMC’s Ambulatory Care Center.
She enjoys spending times with her twins, watching movies and trying new restaurants.
Education & Medical Training
- Biopsychology B.S.; UC Santa Barbara
- Medical School; Western University of Health Sciences
- Family & Community Medicine Residency; University of California, San Francisco, Fresno
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification